The Woollykins Darn it! mending kit has all the tools you need to mend your clothing beautifully, using darning, patching and needle-felting techniques. This kit has environmental sustainability at heart and is made predominantly from recycled, repurposed and reclaimed materials.
- instruction booklet printed on post-consumer-recycled paper with eco-friendly inks
- natural wooden darning mushroom, hand-turned locally from salvaged hardwood timber offcuts
- 5 x John James darning needles
- thread snips
- 2 x dry felting needles with wooden case/holder
- biodegradable plant-based foam block for needle felting
- needle threader
- thread card with assorted wool/alpaca yarns
- thread card with assorted linen/cotton threads
- assorted wool and linen patches
- wool roving in three colours
Kit dimensions: 22.5 x 18.5 x 10cm
Designed and assembled in Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia, from new and recycled/repurposed/reclaimed materials. Supplies come packaged in home-compostable zip-lock bags inside a cardboard box, which is wrapped in a handprinted cloth bento bag.