Do you find threading needles a pain in the backside? Could your eyesight or motor coordination use a friendly, helpful boost? Self-threading needles are here to save the day!
A self-threading needle has a built-in threader, making it a needle and needle threader all in one.
To use: place your thread in the U-shaped groove at the top and pull down to thread the needle.
Each pack contains five needles of different sizes.
- Short needle ideal for sewing sheer/lightweight fabrics: 0.64 x 34.9mm
- Long needle ideal for basting sheer/lightweight fabrics: 0.64 x 42.5mm
- Short needle ideal for sewing coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.71 x 36.4mm
- Medium needle ideal for sewing coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.76 x 37.9mm
- Long needle ideal for basting coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.89 x 42.6mm
Made in Japan from steel and packaged in cardboard, polystyrene and a plastic sleeve by the manufacturer.