Do you find threading needles a pain in the backside? Could your eyesight or motor coordination use a friendly, helpful boost? Self-threading needles are here to save the day!
A self-threading needle has a built-in threader, making it a needle and needle threader all in one.
To use: place your thread in the U-shaped groove at the top and pull down to thread the needle.
Each pack contains five needles of different sizes.
- Short needle ideal for sewing sheer/lightweight fabrics: 0.64 x 34.9mm
- Long needle ideal for basting sheer/lightweight fabrics: 0.64 x 42.5mm
- Short needle ideal for sewing coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.71 x 36.4mm
- Medium needle ideal for sewing coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.76 x 37.9mm
- Long needle ideal for basting coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.89 x 42.6mm
Made in Japan from steel and packaged in cardboard, polystyrene and a plastic sleeve by the manufacturer.
This shop is in slow mode while I adapt to life as a new mum! Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
I'm currently dispatching orders once a week; place your order by 5pm Thursday Melbourne time (AEDT) for dispatch the next day (Friday).
Australia Post is experiencing significant delays. If you select Express Post at checkout, it will speed up Australia Post's delivery timeframe but won't speed up my process.
After your order has been packed, you will receive an email notification with your Australia Post tracking number, which you can use to check on the delivery status of your order.
Northcote/Thornbury customers can select local delivery at checkout. Local deliveries coincide with my pram-walking schedule, usually 1-3 days after purchase. ٩(｡•́‿•̀｡)۶