Do you find threading needles a pain in the backside? Could your eyesight or motor coordination use a friendly, helpful boost? Self-threading needles are here to save the day!
A self-threading needle has a built-in threader, making it a needle and needle threader all in one.
To use: place your thread in the U-shaped groove at the top and pull down to thread the needle.
Each pack contains five needles of different sizes.
- Short needle ideal for sewing sheer/lightweight fabrics: 0.64 x 34.9mm
- Long needle ideal for basting sheer/lightweight fabrics: 0.64 x 42.5mm
- Short needle ideal for sewing coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.71 x 36.4mm
- Medium needle ideal for sewing coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.76 x 37.9mm
- Long needle ideal for basting coarse/heavyweight fabrics: 0.89 x 42.6mm
Made in Japan from steel and packaged in cardboard, polystyrene and a plastic sleeve by the manufacturer.
This shop is in maternity mode ٩(｡•́‿•̀｡)۶
This shop is in maternity mode and will resume shipping orders on 9 September.
After your order has been packed, you will receive an email notification with your Australia Post tracking number, which you can use to check on the delivery status of your order.