Revive your faded jeans and black clothes with Dylon machine dye. This mess-free formula is suitable for natural fibres such as cotton, linen and viscose. Fabric mixes with synthetics will dye to lighter shades (pure synthetics will not dye). One pack will dye 600g of fabric to full shade, and up to 1.8kg of fabric to lighter shades.
Choose from intense black or jeans blue.
- Easy to use
- Provides long-lasting and intense colour results
- No rubber gloves, pots, salt or vinegar required
How to use:
- Put damp fabric into the drum. Remove sleeve, peel off lid and put the colour pod on top of the fabric.
- Run a full wash cycle (30°C or 40°C).
- Run another cycle (30°C or 40°C) – with detergent.
- Read leaflet for detailed instructions.
Made in the EU and packaged in a hard plastic pod with a plastic film sleeve.
This shop is in maternity mode ٩(｡•́‿•̀｡)۶
This shop is in maternity mode and will resume shipping orders on 9 September.
After your order has been packed, you will receive an email notification with your Australia Post tracking number, which you can use to check on the delivery status of your order.