This is my favourite needle threader ever. It has one job (to help you thread your needle more easily) and it does that job superbly, without breaking. Unlike classic needle threaders made with wire, this is a sturdy stainless-steel plate that won’t fall apart when threading thick thread and yarn.
This needle threader is made for needles with long eyes (3mm+), such as embroidery, sashiko, tapestry and darning needles. It’s too large to use with most traditional hand-sewing needles but works well with:
- Olympus sashiko needles
- Clover darning needles
- 6 out of 10 needles in the Prym yarn darners set
- 10 out of 12 needles in the Birch darners set
- Many of the needles in the Prym Combi Card
- Does its job without breaking (gosh, it’s a low bar, but it’s true!)
- Suitable for thin and thick threads, including sashiko thread, embroidery thread, mending yarn and knitting wool
- Two open hooks (3mm and 6mm wide) suit different needle sizes
- Hole in the middle allows for attachment to a necklace or thread so it’s less likely to become lost
- Sticks to magnets, for those who use magnets in their mending kits or for pin/needle storage
Made in China from stainless steel and packaged in a cardboard sleeve by the manufacturer.
This shop is in slow mode while I adapt to life as a new mum! Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
I'm currently dispatching orders once a week; place your order by 5pm Thursday Melbourne time (AEDT) for dispatch the next day (Friday).
Australia Post is experiencing significant delays. If you select Express Post at checkout, it will speed up Australia Post's delivery timeframe but won't speed up my process.
After your order has been packed, you will receive an email notification with your Australia Post tracking number, which you can use to check on the delivery status of your order.
Northcote/Thornbury customers can select local delivery at checkout. Local deliveries coincide with my pram-walking schedule, usually 1-3 days after purchase. ٩(｡•́‿•̀｡)۶
For the best chance of receiving your order in time for Christmas, order by 5pm on 9 December for standard shipping, and 5pm on Thursday 16 December for Express Post and local delivery.
This shop will close for Christmas at 5pm on 16 December. Orders placed after that time will be shipped in January (exact date to be determined) when the shop reopens. The exception is gift vouchers, which are available for purchase 24/7 and delivered automagically by email!
Check Australia Post's estimated delivery deadline for your country here, then add one week for my processing time.